San Antonio Black Lawyers’ Association has been an integral part of the local legal community for more than 30 years. With an ever-growing membership, we constantly seek new ways to benefit the citizens of our great city.
Our Vision and Mission
By promoting, increasing and supporting the presence of black lawyers in the greater San Antonio area, we offer citizens diversity when seeking legal representation. Additionally, we bridge the gap between attorneys and the public through our judicial candidate forums, pro bono legal clinics and other charitable efforts.
- President – Bridgett Clay
- President Elect – Tiffany Miller
- Vice President – Artessia “Tess” House
- Secretary – Rachel Moreau Davila
- Treasurer – Edith Y. Brown
- Past President – Jamissa Jarmon
- Board Members: Cornelius Cox / William Simmons / Jocelyn Andrews /Denise Hairston / Sadé Bogart / Yolanda Huff